OUR FOUNDATION IS INTEGRITY.
Our Mission Is To Restore Dignity To Residential Recovery Living
Standards & Structure are key components to how Designed Future will help you move forward in your recovery.
The Designed Future Sober Living Home upholds a complete set of Structure and Standards that all residents must adhere to for the success of the group and the individual. The integrity and success of the group is a responsibility that lies with all of us; therefore, we emphasize the family spirit and structure put in place. Community in our home is at the core of our model. Past success has proven that accountability as a team brings about the respect and dignity we all strive for in ourselves.
In addition to the Structure and Standards, Designed Future has a paid live-in House Manager responsible for the well-being, safety and maintenance of a clean and sober home for all residents, all of the time. Managers also perform random and frequent drug and alcohol testing, facilitate house meetings and maintain the overall serenity and flow of the home.
- COMPLETE AND TOTAL ABSTINENCE FROM ANY MIND–ALTERING SUBSTANCES AND/OR CHEMICALS.
- ATTEND ALL HOUSE MEETINGS.
- WORK A STRUCTURED PROGRAM UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF A SPONSOR OR COUNSELOR.
- REFRAIN FROM FRATERNIZATION WITH OTHER RESIDENTS.
- TAKE DIRECTION FROM THE HOUSE MANAGER.
- COMPLETE ASSIGNED CHORES ON TIME.
- LEAD A HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE LIFESTYLE.
- TREAT DESIGNED FUTURE AS YOUR HOME.
- BE SUPPORTIVE OF OTHERS.
- FREQUENT AND RANDOM DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING.
So what’s the difference in a sober living home? Aren’t they all the same?
Not all residential recovery (or sober living) homes are the same. Not by a long shot. Always do your homework, hit the pavement and visit the prospective home, meet the house manager, ask the hard questions and find out exactly what it is you are getting for your dollar. Many times, area treatment centers are your best source of information.
The Designed Future Sober Living Home was created because we do things differently. Explore The Designed Future Difference.